On 12/21/2009 11:37 AM PT, David E. Ross typed:

I don't use RedBox. Thus, I'm putting the burden on you (Ant). If this
is not fixed within the next two weeks or so, send a letter to the CEO
of the company. Don't be too technical, but point out (1) they are
excluding a portion of their potential customer base and (2) they are
risking a lawsuit under the ADA.

I will definitely check in a week or so when I am on Christmas break to
rent some DVDs. ;)

It looks like this issue is resolved. :)

It's working for me now too!  Love it when sites respond to e-mail
requests!  :)
bj

Yes.  I wish the Vanguard Group (mutual funds) would be so
accommodating.  They insist that Gecko is NOT Gecko and that they
support Firefox but not SeaMonkey.  Worse, they even lock out SeaMonkey
when I spoof Firefox with "SeaMonkey" still in the UA string.

[sighs] Did other people reply? Did you report Web site via SM? If not, then get more people to tell them.
--
"I do not believe that the Great Society is the ordered, changeless and sterile battalion of the ants. It is the excitement of becoming--always becoming, trying, probing, falling, resting and trying again--but always trying and always gaining. In each generation--with toil and tears--we have had to earn our heritage again." --Lyndon B. Johnson
   /\___/\