me2 wrote:
I'm going to make the unlikely assumption that your posting was of
good intent - that you surely recognized that the initial post was a
plea to the seamonkey community to restore what I believe is an
important part of the original Netscape heritage.

A "blank" message serves no purpose but to annoy other people who come to this "support forum" looking for help with their problems. I don't think anyone here who reads daily for information which will help them using SM, does NOT know how you and others... feel about "Form Manager". :)

This strikes me as a way of stomping your feet like a child saying "I WANT THIS". Do you really think that your insults, or this tactic is going to persuade anyone not working on this now, to BEGIN working on it?

Barbara