Interviewed by CNN on 7/1/2010 21:47, OldTimer told the world:
> When I was typing the question I wondered whether it was clear enough.
> So, here's what happens:  When I click on the SM icon on the desktop it
> opens with the old account first and I have to scroll down to my other
> accounts to click on "Get Msgs" (it's quite a scroll as I've got lots of
> subfolders listed). I'd rather not have to do this each time.
>
> Now that I think about it, it seems obvious that the first account
> listed in the left pane is the one that shows up first.  I like the
> suggestion of re-arranging the order, but I don't think I could handle
> any "hacking".  Perhaps there's an even easier way to do this?

Well, the bit of hacking I meant was to get around the version
compatibility checking. But actually, you only need to run this add-on
*once*, and it can later be disabled or removed. So, instead of a more
permanent workaround, you may just temporarily disable the compatibility
check.

So, going step by step:

1. Disable compatibility check. This page gives detailed instructions
(they are intended for Firefox, but they work the same in Seamonkey):
http://dotnetwizard.net/soft-apps/firefox-3-beta-4-disabling-extension-compatibility-check/
2. Install FolderPane Tools either from
http://www.chuonthis.com/extensions/folderpane.php
or from
3. After restarting Seamonkey, go to the Add-On Manager and click on the
"Options" button for Folderpane Tools. Use it to reorganize your
folders. Restart Seamonkey again
4. After you are happy with the way your mail windows looks, you may
disable/remove Folderpane Tools and reinstate compatibility checking (no
need to do all the stuff on step 1, the Add-On Manager will give a
one-click fix for this).
--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... BOFH excuse #349:
Stray Alpha Particles from memory packaging caused Hard Memory Error on
Server.
* TagZilla 0.0661 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org on Seamonkey 2.0