Devils_Advocate wrote:
"Rinaldi J. Montessi"<rina...@senior.envision>   wrote :

Devils_Advocate wrote:
I keep getting blank pages at various sites when using Seamonkey,
then I have to open Internet Explorer or Firefox and try it again.

Is SM a dying product that I should just quit using already?

No.  It's an excellent product that's too advanced for some putzy
sites.

If it cant read a lot of sites, it wont matter.

Give a sample

The only sites I can't get into (on Mac) are ones that use Active-X Even if SM Mac was setup for active -X Apple doesn't or won't allow it . they deem it too dangerous.

I've run into a Bunch that don't show up right because they are not written correctly.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com