Jesse Molina schrieb:

Here is a real-word-right-now example of incompatibility with Seamonkey.

Earlier today I tried to sell an item on eBay but they use some goofy
Javascript that doesn't work with Seamonkey. As a result, I am unable to
add pictures to the listing, or save the listing as a template for later
use.

Sites that are not compatible with Seamonkey are rare, but make me sad
none the less.

I tried switching from Seamonkey to Firefux+Thunderturd about six months
ago, and switched back after trying to deal with it for 90 days.
Couldn't stand the stupid-user-izms.

That said, I have no plans of giving up Seamonkey any time soon. Though
a combination of work and home, I use Seamonkey on GNU/Linux, OS X, and
Windows on a daily basis.

I'd recommend installing prefbar extension and have the user agent switcher available with that. As SM2.x uses the same modern gecko-engine as FF, it should be able to circumvent such this by temporarily telling "I'm Firefox".
regards

Martin

PS: When you see such sites throw the following website at them ;-)
http://geckoisgecko.org/

/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.asciiribbon.org/index-de.html