Ray_Net wrote:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:41:01 +0100, /Ray_Net/:

Thanks for this clear answer ... But we don't like to chenge, change and
change again the versions .... this looks like Linux people compiling
the kernel each month ... may be not this frequency, however we prefer
to use a product instead of installing, installing .. again and again.

Don't you thinkg updating SeaMonkey, Firefox or Thunderbird through
the automated updates mechanism is a piece of cake?

I hate automatic updates.

If they work properly I love auto updates. In the past I've seen where an auto update was Bad and I ended having to go to site and download the application.

On Mac its a piece of cake to replace the application with another version Drag the old application Icon (which is actually the entire application to trash open the .DMG file (Disk Image) drag the new version to application folder , double click to open and your set.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com