Lynn Q schrieb:

I can confirm that the problem folders are definitely not resident on
the webmail account. These are old and haven't been used for a year or
more, since SeaMonkey, or ThunderBird, were last installed. TB is no
longer installed but I remember I had the same issue with folders as
well when I tried TB3. Therefore, these problem folders are being pulled
from an old profile. How do I go about creating a new profile?
Use the profile manager, it's pretty straight-forward and can be found in the tools menu in seamonkey and in the windows startmenu.
In case you need additional guidance for it:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager

Then how
do I remove all these old profiles that are obviously causing issues.
What path do I need to follow to resolve this?

Profile Locations can be found here:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_SeaMonkey

Don't get frightened, the texts handle Seamonkey and Firefox/Thunderbird, it's not that much.
If there are still questions left afterwards, feel free to ask.
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.asciiribbon.org/index-de.html