On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:58:28 -0500, Leonidas Jones wrote:

> No, there is no menu item to invoke Profile Manager.  Either its done in
> terminal, or by starting SeaMonkey from the Dock, and choosing
> Tools>>Switch Profile.

Over in Firefox land there was some discussion of writing a custom
installer in the DMG that is automatically invoked if you run the app
from inside the dmg that will copy the .app to the application directory
and automatically add some entries in the application menu. I don't know
how doable this is but apparently there are some OSX applications out
there that are delivered as DMGs and that can do this on first installation.

Phil

[ ]I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
* TagZilla 0.066.6