u...@domain.invalid a écrit :
I don't have MSA associated with SM and
finding a MSA button on my Internet Explorer, I disable it and rebooted.
The problem described above persists, so I'm not satisfied that it has
anything to do with MSA.

That is because the Site Adviser works all the time, even though you haven't "associated" it with SeaMonkey. And disabling it in IE is definitely not enough: you need to uninstall Site Adviser altogether using Program Files -> McAfee -> Site Adviser -> uninstall.exe

That worked for everyone I know who had this problem.

I also read this week on the bug report on this that McAfee created an updated version of the Site Adviser to solve the problem associated with it. It is said to work (though I haven't tried it as I don't have Site Adviser anymore nor do I need it). You can get it at http://sadownload.mcafee.com/products/SA/IE/upgrade/3.0.1/website/saSetup3.0.1.163.exe

S.