On 1/16/2010 8:21 AM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> I don't wish to be uncourtly by not answering detailed. Much could be
> said about the issue. Unfortunately it would take a great lot of effort
> for me. Not because of arguments but because of English.
>
> Sometimes i don't need a vocabulary when answering here, more often
> however i have to look up one or more words. Also in this reply, i don't
> even know if 'uncourtly' is the right term. *g*
>
> I know that i should restrict my answers to short, simple sentences, but
> sometimes, uh, i forget that i am here in an English group, just start
> to write, having just posted to to a German group. ;)
>
> Hartmut

Hartmut,

  I don't know the effort you put into posting in English, but I've
always found your posts easy enough to understand. Among other reasons,
the fact that your posts are always knowledgeable and courteous make
them treasures that others would surely miss if they were gone.

  Hmmm, is /uncourtly/ a word? Who cares? I know what you meant :-)

Best Regards,