XP pro SP3
I found it also quite tricky to upgrade from 1.1.8 to 2.0.2. Fortunately I have my local folders on a separate partition. Moreover I put all the other mails from the system partition to the local folders. Then I uninstalled 1.1.8 and installed 2.0.2 The first time I did not succeed because 2.0.2 did not start properly. So I uninstalled 2.0.2. Then I deleted anything related to seamonkey on the system partition and installed 2.0.2. again. Now the import assistant started and everything worked well. Certainly quite a dirty method. Formerly on my notebook the upgrade was much easier. But somehow I could not do it the same way this time.

Daniel schrieb:
jim wrote:
I can't upgradeto version 2.0.2. !  jim

Details, Jim, details...what happens when you try to upgrade from SM Ver 1.1.7 to Ver 2.0.2??

Have you tried upgrading from Ver 1.1.7 to Ver 2.0.0, then when you have that working tried upgrading to 2.0.1 and then to 2.0.2??