On or about 2/1/2010 10:08 PM, CatThief typed the following:
> Phillip Jones wrote the following on 01-30-2010 10:28 AM:
>
>> Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:
>>> BeeNeR wrote:
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Yes. When did the integration take place? Netscape version 3.0 or so?
>>>
>> The first version I used was Netscape 3.0.a.Gold which I had to pay
>> $35.00 Buck for. it was received on a CD and had a Paper Back 200 page
>> manual.
>>

> OMG, I had the very same thing!  Then I used version 4 until migrating
> to Mozilla.

And back before Netscape I used unix commands since our pc was
interfaced to a SUN system.  That was lot's of fun, NOT.  And the
interface boards at that time all had built-in IP addresses assigned by
the government.  Then came Procomm and Procomm+ before I used Netscape.

Anyhow, I'm more than happy with an integrated net program such as
SeaMonkey.  I wasn't too happy with 2.0.0, but when I was able to get
the password problem solved (don't use one) and the auto-mail addressing
situation resolved I've been quite happy with SM.  Only two minor issues
left to take care of (at least for my operation) are the inability to
delete addresses from mailing lists in the manner that existed in 1.x
and I really do miss the 'QUICKSTART' button.  Please bring it back.

--
Ed
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1zhwu

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
                    –Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)