Rufus wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 10-02-04 12:42 AM, Rufus wrote:
Well, to start with, your users are your best "user experience" people,
some seem to get that and some don't...

Okay, riddle me this: Do you back up your SeaMonkey data on a regular
basis? If so, how?

Only my Bookmarks file - there was a time when SM was losing Bookmarks.
I just duplicate the file and store it outside of my Profile.

On a Mac it's very easy to back up an entire Profile - I just drag and
drop it's entire contents onto another disk. If I need to reinstate that
profile, I delete the previous folder and let SM build a new default -
then I drop in the contents of my backup.

Dunno what you would do on a PC...

Check the UA, Chris is on  Mac, has been for quite a while now.

Lee