Rubens wrote:
Hello,

Over the years I´ve got used to transfer my profile from one computer to
another with SM 1.1.x using the following method:

1- Creating a folder structure in the new computer like this:

D:\SMprofiles\MyProfile

2- Copying all files and folders under the "MyProfile" folder from the old
computer to the "MyProfile" folder at the new computer.

3- Starting the Profile Manager in the new computer, starting a new profile
creation and selecting the same profile name and folder location.

 From this point on, SM 1.1.x assumes all files already there as
belonging to the new profile and works normally.

But, this method does not seem to work for SM 2.x, because the previous
profile data
is not recognized.

Should this method work for SM 2.x or I am doing anything wrong ?

Thanks to all,

Rubens

Rubens, when you install SM 2.0, do you let it create a profile and then you try to have it find your SM 1.1 profile files??

Daniel