Philip Chee wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:42:53 -0500, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:04:34 -0500, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
I see there's an absolutely beautiful add-on for Firefox that makes
gmail so much nicer and easier to use.  Is there something like this for
Seamonkey?

Using SM2 on a WinXP system.

There are several extensions including BetterGmail and GTDInbox. Could
you be more specific?

Phil

Responding again.  GTDInbox doesn't seem to work with Seamonkey, only
Firefox -- SM not mentioned.  I guess what I'd like is for my gmail to
look a little like Outlook Express used to look.  It was simple moving
mails to folders, and clicking on an email in the inbox opened only the
latest e-mail, not the whole thread.

Maybe I'm just dreaming.

Well what I meant was: Which is this "absolutely beautiful add-on for
Firefox that makes gmail so much nicer and easier to use" that you were
referring to?

Phil

It's the Better Gmail you mention. It won't work with SM, as far as I can see. When you try to download it, it advises you to download Firefox.

Maybe I'm missing something?  Maybe it can be made to work with SM?