Martin F. wrote:
Jeffrey Needle schrieb:
I guess what I'd like is for my gmail to
look a little like Outlook Express used to look. It was simple moving
mails to folders, and clicking on an email in the inbox opened only the
latest e-mail, not the whole thread.

Maybe you want to try and use Seamonkeys built-in Mail-part for gmail
then? (and any other email-provider you might be using)
It's kinda similar in usage concerning folders etc.

Window => Mail&Newsgroups or press Ctrl+2
Create a new account with the new account wizard using this data:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hlrm=de&answer=13287
And don't forget to make sure that POP or IMAP is enabled in your google
mail account.

For IMAP instead of POP3:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hlrm=de&answer=78799
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hlrm=de&answer=78892

I guess it's easier for you to setup POP, but IMAP offers you to have
all mails synchronized in SM and in the webmail interface at any time,
so decide what you need/prefer. :-)
regards

Martin

Yes, I use SM's mail client for my gmail account. I was looking for a way to read my gmail on the server and not download anything. I hate gmail's native interface.

Thanks.