u...@domain.invalid wrote:
cmcadams wrote:
Last evening I finally uninstalled 1.1.18, and installed 2.03. My

Profiles
Bookmarks
Email and newsgroup accounts
Addresses
Saved emails

didn't make the trip. 2.0.3's wizard said it had imported everything, but no evidence of that. Asking 2.03 to import the missing items after installation was fruitless since I don't use Eudora, Outlook, etc. The browser itself was functional. 1.1.18 is now back in use.

The OS is XP SP3.

Yes, I have a nonstandard SM installation. Program files are installed to:

E:\Mozilla\SMonkey

to keep my boot partition smaller, which makes boot partition image
backups easier. 2.0.3 was installed to the same location.

1.1.18's config files have always been in the standard place:

C:\Documents and Settings\[myname]\Application Data

Has anyone dealt with this before, or can point me to a page where someone has?

I had issues like that clear back when they came-out with SeaMonkey 2- the best way is not to upgrade until they get all the bugs worked-out, I think there's a settings under preferences, advanced for Seamonkey not to search for a upgrade. Stay tuned to this channel for news of when a good version comes out.

Jack

Was afraid of that. Thanks.

Craig