Mark Hansen wrote:
> On 3/4/2010 3:56 PM, Frog wrote:
>
>> I have taken two additional steps since my last message.  I made the
>> 2.0.3 version my default browser.  That did not fix the problem.  I then
>> created a new profile (that included my Inbox)--the letters in the "Go"
>> drop down window remained gray.  I am now out of new ideas...short of
>> removing 2.0.3 and continue using 1.1.18.
>>
>> Are there any other recommendations or thoughts?
>>
>> Frog
>>
> Do you  use the three-pane layout for the Mail & Newsgroups application?
> If not, can you try it? (in SM 1.1.X it was at View -> Layout -> Classic
> View).
>
> With this view, do you have anything listed in the left-hand pane? This
> is where Accounts and News Servers are listed.
>
> Are you able to click on the tree entry representing your e-mail
> account? Does it show the set of operational links in the display
> window (with links like Read messages, Compose a new message, etc.)?
>
> Can you expand that tree node entry and see a list of your mail
> boxes (Inbox, Drafts, Sent, etc.)? Can you click on these and
> view their contents?
>
> Can you expand the tree node entry for a news server and see the
> groups to which you are subscribed? Can you click on one of these
> groups and see the messages in the right-hand side?

I think you have it -using SM 2.0.3 when viewing the email i go to
View-Layout and I have classic view checked and the folder pane visible
and everything shows fine when the Go button is clicked but if I hit F9
and hide the folder pane [on the left] and click the Go button all the
accounts are grayed out.

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the