Frog wrote:
S. Beaulieu wrote:
Frog a écrit :
profile. Why are the same items listed under my old 1.1.18 profile
making it to the "Go" drop-down window, and the migrated data from this
working profile not making it to 2.0.3 "Go" drop down window? That has
me believing that my problem could be profile related.

I believe you are right. Considering you did your current installation in a roundabout way, I'm not surprised it should mess up something in your profile.

What I'd recommend is, uninstall 2.0.3 and then delete its profile altogether(be careful to remove *that* profile, and not 1.1.18's!)—it won't matter since you haven't used it and whatever it contained is still in your 1.1.18 profile. Then reinstall 2.0.3 and it will create a new default profile, offering you once again to import your 1.1.18 data.

S.

Well, my report is not good. I removed 2.0.3 via the Add\Remove process. I next made a visit to Windows Explorer where I removed SeaMonkey on from the following string:
C:\Documents and Settings\Frog\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey...
I then reloaded 2.0.3 back on my computer. I did not modify any locations or anything else---I just let it do what ever it wanted to do. Sadly to say, the same gray elements in the "Go" drop down window were still there. I am now at my wits end...what do I do now or what do I do differently?

Frog

I have taken two additional steps since my last message. I made the 2.0.3 version my default browser. That did not fix the problem. I then created a new profile (that included my Inbox)--the letters in the "Go" drop down window remained gray. I am now out of new ideas...short of removing 2.0.3 and continue using 1.1.18.

Are there any other recommendations or thoughts?

Frog