On 3/6/2010 10:32 AM, FDVS wrote:
> WinXP Pro SP3, not sure what an LDAP is so I probably don't use.  When I
> installed SM last week I had it import all my addresses from Netscape,
> into its address book.
>
> version 2.0.3
> *     Copyright © 1998-2010 by contributors to the Mozilla Project.
> *     Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
> rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100205 SeaMonkey/2.0.3

I'm not using SM 2.X yet, so I'll let someone else try to help you with
that.

> xxxxxxxxxx
> PS when I get these emails, I have to click ReplyAll, then delete the
> top (personal ones), then the bottom one and send them to the middle one:
> support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
>
> Is that right?  No other listservs that I am on do this
> xxxxxxxxxxx

I don't use mailing lists when there is a news server available. I don't
understand why anyone would, but that's just me. If you're having problems
with the mailing list, perhaps you should try using a news reader instead?
After all, SeaMonkey provides an integrated news reader, in the very same
application that you're using to read e-mail.

Just create a new account for news (not e-mail) and point it at
news.mozilla.org,
then subscribe to mozilla.support.seamonkey.