I am using SM 2.0.3. Windows XP pro sp3.

After one of the last 2-3 SM updates (can´t remember exactly which one) the following happens when I create a new mail account; SM for some reason puts it in a "wrong" location on my hard drive.

Before the update it put all my mail accounts in C:\Documents and Settings\Administratör\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\s0r5u2w5.slt\Mail\

After the update it puts it in a place that actually doesn´t really exist on my hard drive (SM creates it) C:\Program\Netscape\Users\Netscape 7.1\tng6b77b.slt\Mail\

I don´t have Netscape 7.1 on my computer! I have even tried to delete the mail accounts that have been placed there, and then deleted the created Netscape folder/subfolders from under Program and then tried to create the mail accounts again to get them in the right location. It does not work, SM continues to create that particular path to put all my new mail accounts in.

Does anyone have a clue as to what could be going on here?

Monica