On or about 3/19/2010 4:24 PM, Don B typed the following:
> I am using SeaMonkey 2.0.3 and there is a plug-in called "video
> downloadhelper" which is supposed to work with it. I can't get the icon
> to show up on any of the task bars. When you are on a site that the
> plug-in will work with the icon is supposed to animate. I think the
> instructions they wrote to get the icon to show up by doing it manually
> must be for Firefox because the description on how to do it doesn't jive
> with SeaMonkey. Has anyone got this to work with SeaMonkey?
>
> I also installed it in Firefox and everything worked fine.

Installed in SM 2.0.3 with no problems.  Followed instructions.
There should be a small 3-ball icon in the bottom bar of the SM window.
when there is something on interest on the page the icon will be colored
and rotating.  click on it or the box next to it.  Works fine.
--
Ed

"There is no stronger craving in the world than that of the rich for
titles, except that of the titled for riches."      -Hesketh Pearson