Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 3/19/2010 6:26 AM PT, Robert Kaiser typed:

On Tiger, Panther, and Jaguar, it will not run. The Dock icon bounces
for while then stops.

Hmm, interesting. It has been built on Tiger...

Maybe Apple released recent updates after v1.1.18 compilation?
There has been no updates of any kind other than Safari, since Sept 09,
not security adjustments , nothing.

Phillip, is it running for you on your Tiger machine?

Lee
I haven't tried it. I have gone to 2.0.3. I wish I had stayed with 1.1.18.

I've had twenty some crashes since I first loaded 2.0. gold. and I've had several Hangs as well. I had a few the first version of 1.x but it was found to be the Full circle Crash Reporter causing the problem. After removing it I had no problems through 1.1.18.
I'm wondering if the crash reporter is causing the crashes in SM2.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com