Phillip Jones schrieb:
I've had twenty some crashes since I first loaded 2.0. gold. and I've
had several Hangs as well. I had a few the first version of 1.x but it
was found to be the Full circle Crash Reporter causing the problem.

We never shipped that crash reporter with any SeaMonkey-branded release as we were not allowed to use it, the license of that proprietary product not being usable for volunteer community projects. I guess you had it left over from a Mozilla suite release which you just paved a SeaMonkey over, and that surely could cause problems.

I'm wondering if the crash reporter is causing the crashes in SM2.

Most probably not, but if you paved 2.0 over a 1.x installation, I wonder that it runs at all. If you didn't, we surely know that e.g. Flash is causing crashes that take SeaMonkey with them, and we are fixing some crashes with every 2.0.x release, 2.0.4 again has a number of such fixes. Could you please point us to (the IDs of) a few of your most recent crash reports from SM2? It probably would make sense to take a look at them and find out what is the cause there.

Robert Kaiser