Robert Kaiser wrote:
Phillip Jones schrieb:
No the way I do a major release difference say 1 to 2 is I remove the
application to trash (don't empty as yet) then install the new version .

Good, just wanted to make sure your problem isn't there.

So on a Mac you *can* actually
run several versions of the same Application at the same time.

Any platform can do that with Mozilla applications. It's a misbelief
that Mac is superior to anything else, a common one with people caught
in Apple's golden cage, though.

Still, we'd love links to or IDs of your crash reports so we can
investigate what's actually up there.

Robert Kaiser
By the way there were 4-6 other I cleared. I realized I should have left them. I Sm 1 .x it was rare for me to have a Crash. I have for a Period disabled extension, and Tried for a time in safe mode. I have the latest versions of extensions and in fact I have an extension that determines whether extension cause crashes. It's yet to find out if extensions cause crashes except for the last two reported.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com