Chris Ilias wrote:
On 10-03-18 11:42 PM, Leonidas Jones wrote:
SM 1.1.19 will not run on any OS pre Leopard. On Leopard and Snow
Leopard it installs, picks up the existing profile, and runs exactly as
expected.

On Tiger, Panther, and Jaguar, it will not run. The Dock icon bounces
for while then stops.

I tried removing the existing profile folders, to see if it would create
a new profile, but no, it just won't start. Note this is tested just on
the three machines I have with those versions.

I can confirm on Tiger.

Thanks Chris, I thought I was going crazy.

Robert, since the build was built on Tiger, could there be something about the version available for download that is different?

Lee