Frog wrote:
Jordon wrote:
Frog wrote:
I was reading one of Daniel's responses in a earlier thread (titled "Re:
SM 2.04 - compacting folders at convenient times") where he stated the
following:

Does your wife have all her mail in a single folder or has she broken
the mail up into yearly folder for different mail, e.g. I store all my
past mail in folders under the Local Folders as 2009_Family,
2008_Family, 2009_Work, 2008_Work, etc., etc..

Are the instructions for how to establish such folders available on the
web? If I eventually establish such folders on my system, are they
accessible from within Mozilla (same at the Inbox) or are they opened
via some other reader?

I know that this question is below the elementary level for most people;
however, I don't know how to make this happen so I am asking the
question. I would appreciate gaining access to information on the
procedures for building such folders under the Local Folder heading.

Right click Local Folders and select New Folder and it my
become clear(er).

Thanks for the response---but I'm still lost. Prior to sending my
message, I added a folder to what I thought would work. Here is what I did:

---Opened Windows Explorer and made my way down to (SeaMonkey 1.1.18):

C:\Documents and Settings\Kermit Taylor\Application
Data\Mozilla\Profiles\Frog-SeaM\g62n48iz.slt\Mail\Local Folders

Don't use Explorer. Do it from within Seamonkey. Right-click
Local Folders (or the account name if you have multiple accounts)
in the SM folder tree.