Bill Davidsen wrote:
chicagofan wrote:
How do I determine why I can't see the pictures in a slide show at the
link below?  I mean, how can I determine what app I need, or have that
isn't working... or just what the problem is?

At this link [below], I was trying to look at the picture link, down on
the left side of the page.  It's above the video, which plays just fine.

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/05/02/nyregion/20100502_TIMESSQUARE.html

Worked with 1.1.16, 1.1.18 Linux 32 bit and 2.0.4 and 2.0.5 Linux 64 bit. No
idea what your issue is, but it doesn't seem to be inherent across the board.

-hth-

Thanks, Bill! I still haven't found out what it is, but it does help to know that it isn't SM related. :)
bj