Daniel wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
I reinstalled 1.1.19 and I had no Sent folder. I created one and when I
choose in Settings to have a copy of sent mail go in the folder nothing
appears. Also, the setting doesn't stick in Settings either - the
checkmark disappears. How can I fix this?

Hey, Tom, did you tell SM to send it to the Sent folder on your
profile or did you leave it as the Sent folder on the Local Folders??

Why are you just now updating to SM 1.1.19 rather than SM 2.0.5??

Daniel

I was able to fix this by deleting reference to local folders in the
prefs file. I don't use local folders.

I'm using 1.1.19 because I won't switch to 2.x until they add the Forms
Manager back.

Didn't I read here-abouts that Robert and crew had fixed the Forms
Manager situation....or was it that they had it fixed in the yet to be
release SM 2.1??

In any case, there is a workable system...good enough to get Phillip
Jones to make the move to SM 2.0.x!

I would have made the switch anyway. But as a result of my complaining two extensions were found as a temporary fix. and promise (maybe hollow) that a form of it would return in 2.1. of course knowing how the developers do things at Mozilla. Probably was said just get us off their backs until the subject was forgotten. Its not forgotten. Its supposed to make its return in 2.1. I will be very vocal if it isn't.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com