Hi!

I am starting to noticed that more and more web sites are supporting and using left and right arrow keys to go previous and next pages/images.

For an example:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/26/google-acquisitions-timeline_n_696063.html

I click left arrow to a previous article and right arrow for the next article. I see this in both Mozilla's Firefox v2.0.0.20 (probably the same in v3.6.8) and SeaMonkey v2.0.6 web browsers. I could not reproduce this is in old Internet Explorer v6 (IE6).

Is there a way to disable this annoyance? I use keyboard a lot to navigate online, including web sites.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Yeah, what's left of it. I was in the militia -- national guard... That's good! Wasn't any war any more than there's war between men and ants." --stranger; "And we're eat-able ants. I found that out... What will they do with us?" --Pierson from H.G. Wells' The War of the Worlds
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)