On 9/4/2010 2:38 PM PT, NoOp typed:

For some reason, SeaMonkey v2.0.6 keeps giving me this SSL problem with
https://www.zimage.com/webmail/:

"This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked SeaMonkey to connect
securely to www.zimage.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is
secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Technical Details

www.zimage.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is not
trusted.

(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)..."

I tried installing http://www.cacert.org/certs/root.crt and I still get
that error. I tried reinstalling the crt and it said it is already
installed. It worked fine in old IE6, Firefox v2.0.0.20, and
Linux/Debian's SeaMonkey v2.0.6. I think something is broken in my
SeaMonkey v2.0.6. How can I fix it or reset its SSL settings back to
defaults?

Thank you in advance. :)

Ask Dave E. Ross...
http://www.cacert.org/policy/CertificationPracticeStatement.php
====
1.2. Document name and identification
It has been improved and reviewed (or will be reviewed) to meet or
exceed the criteria of the Certificate Authority Review Checklist  from
David E. Ross ("DRC") and Mozilla Foundation's CA policy.
====

Anyway adding http://www.cacert.org/certs/root.crt I then go to:
https://www.zimage.com/webmail/
and get:
SquirrelMail Logo
SquirrelMail version 1.4.21-1.fc13
By the SquirrelMail Project Team
SquirrelMail Login
Name:
Password:

Yeah, that is what you're supposed to see. I wonder why only this Windows XP Pro. SP3's SeaMonkey v2.0.6 is seeing the error. :(
--
"We now go live to Ollie Williams in Channel 5 traffic chopper. What's scene?" --Tom Tucker. "Everyone looks like ants!" "That is probably because you're up so high." from Family Guy.
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)