Paul B. Gallagher schrieb:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0.6/#issues>
has some proposals on what to use.

All I can see here is

"Form manager has been replaced with a new web form remembering
functionality that works very much differently. (Bug 304309)"

And *right below that line* there is "Tips: For improving form management experience and getting some of the previous control back, please try the Form History Control, Autofill Forms, and/or FireForm add-ons made available by our community." with all the names of those add-ons linked to their pages on the SeaMonkey Add-ons website!

When I go to a site that requires user input into a form, I enter the
data, and the next time I go to that site, I'm back where I started

Try double-clicking the text field in question or pressing the down button if the text field is already focused.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community needs answers to. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)