Paul B. Gallagher schrieb:
I'm not sure whether it's good or not. The documentation tells me little
or nothing about what it means to save my "search history" -- are you
storing my Google searches??? Can I examine the data you've saved as I
can with cookies? Can I examine/edit the form data? There's no way of
knowing from the documentation.

We are storing anything you enter in forms (unless the form says value should never be saved), that includes search fields, and that's what the "search" comes from.

Editors/viewers for that data are among the recommended add-ons pointed out earlier, and if I won't collapse beforehand, SeaMonkey 2.1 should have a built-in viewer/manager for that data in Data Manager.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community needs answers to. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)