Hello, Everybody!

I would like to ask you a question about publishing a web page document. When I clicked on "Save," I typed "test" clicked on "Save" from the Save As dialog box, then, from Compose window, I clicked on "Publish" then, I was asked to enter:

Site Name: my unix shell account
Site address: ftp://ftp.myunixbox.net/username
HTTP address: http://www.myunixbox.net/~username
Username: username
Password: xxxxxx

I then, clicked on "Publish" button, but, I got an error:

550 "test.html": No such file or directory.

(Or I think username/test.html was the case.)

I checked the file, yes, the file on my local folder is there as "test.html"!!! I just didn't understand why this is giving me an error!

Let me tell you about my ISP.

My ISP uses a shell account that uses APACHE Web Server. My username is ~username (in this example) and, my ISP uses ftp server, too, it is ftp.myunixbox.net (again, an example), and the home directory is: /usr/home/username and all HTML files are stored in "~/public_html" subdirectory. The full path if I typed PWD would be: /usr/home/username. I would type cd public_html in FTP mode, then, again, type pwd, I would get:

/usr/home/username/public_html

All of this information I give you. Now, can you tell me what am I doing wrong with Publish? I'm recently using SeaMonkey 2.0.7 since the last upgrade last night!

Let me know. Thank you.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Johnny :)