On 9/11/2010 3:13 PM PT, Ray_Net typed:

Just to draw attention of developpers ... in my opinion it would be a
minimum work to be done to (correct this bug)/(implement this suggestion)

Maybe you should correct this bug/implement this suggestion if you know how to program. Mozilla could use some extra help.

BTW, you misspelled developers.
--
"We now go live to Ollie Williams in Channel 5 traffic chopper. What's scene?" --Tom Tucker. "Everyone looks like ants!" "That is probably because you're up so high." from Family Guy.
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)