denewton wrote:
Ed Mullen a écrit :
denewton wrote:
u...@domain.invalid a écrit :
Running SeaMonkey 2.0.8 under Windows XP SP3 (long time SM user).
When I exit SeaMonkey by closing all the windows or using the Exit
menu item), the Seamonkey process continues to run invisibly and
consumes about 1/2 of the CPU to no worthwhile effect that I can see.
I terminate this errant process with Task Manager.

= Dr. Frank J. Nagy [Applied Scientist]
= Fermilab Computing Division/Central Services and Infrastructure
= Authentication, Directory and Messaging Services
= n...@fnal.gov (Alt: f.n...@sbcglobal.net)
= Web page: http://home.fnal.gov/~nagy/
= Feynman Computing FCC394 630-840-4935 FAX 840-6345
= USnail: Fermilab POB 500 MS/369 Batavia, IL 60510
= ICBM: 40d 51m 34s N, 88d 12d 29d W, 651 ft ASL
+ "This seat. It warms your ass. Wonderful." -- Dr. Bishop
Hello
When seamonkey is running, I have seamonkey.exe in the task running. And
when I close Seamonkey, the tash disappear. What's the name of the
task ?
Bertrand

I am not clear what you are asking.

Yes, when SeaMonkey is running you will see seamonkey.exe in taskmanager.

When you close SeaMonkey the task will disappear from taskmanager.

What is it you want to know?

Hello
u...@domain.invalid said that the seamonkey process continue after
closing. It seams that Seamonkey is back running. But this option was
with seamonkey 1.x and non with seamonkey 2.x
Bertrand

In 2.0 is it not likely that SM is just emptying the trash and possibly
"Compacting Folders"?