ldj1...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
All of a sudden today I get a message saying inbox folder is full. I have deleted over 1000 messages, compacted the folder, closed and reopened mail, and restarted the computer. Still get the message inbox full when I try to get mail. Any help appreciated in how to fix this.
L.D.
In addition to the mailbox cleanup and compact actions, check to see how much hard drive space you've got available, wherever the profile is stored. If your profile is in a non-default location, that hard drive volume may be running out of space.