John a écrit :
Whenever I try to send someone a .pdf file as an attachment, the coding
for the attachment shows up as many lines of garbage in the body of the
message. If I send a copy back to myself, the file is visible in the
attachments box in the message window, (as well as the lines of code in
the message body) but apparently people using other email clients are
unable to find or view the file. All they see is the lines of code.

If I send a .jpg file as an attachment, it works fine and doesn't have
this problem. I've looked for an incorrect configuration setting, but
haven't been able to find it. BTW, this is SeaMonkey v1.1.19. I'm not
quite ready to go to v2.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

John

I have the problem also, since some months
I think this is due to the content type set to text/csv

instead of

but this seems to be corrected for me with the last release SM 2.0.8

--
cyberzen