Ray_Net wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
I have an image in the clipboard ...
and i wrote a mail with:
See my picture !!
(then here i do a paste from the clipboard)

The result is:
See my picture !!
*---------------------------*
| |
| <here is the image> |
| |
*---------------------------*

The result is ok for me, but my recipient having Lotus Notes as mail
received:
See my picture !!
*-*
| | <- just an empty square
*-*

I have goggled and discovered that embedded .png file into an HTML
document cannot be rendered with Lotus Notes.

How can i create an embedded picture in a mail for my recipient who is
usinf Lotus Notes ?

I know that, and i know also that Lotus Notes version 8 accept .png
inclusions. The problem is because my recipient cannot upgrade to that
version, his pc is "at work" and the company have not decided to upgrade
now , for a certain times. so the question si still open:
How can i create an embedded picture in a mail for my recipient who is
using Lotus Notes ?

As I replied to your other post:

http://irfanview.com/

and convert the png to a jpg first and paste/send that file.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/