On 11/6/10 1:54 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
> Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:

>>> This is *not* a file .... it's just a copy/paste of an image, per
>>> example, you press the "PrintScrn" button when what you want to
>>> transfer is on screen.
>>
>> You could probably first paste in IrfanView and then save in whatever
>> format you need. You could also paste in Paint and save in one of the
>> formats it supports.
>>
> I understand, but i did not want to put a file in attachement ... i
> prefer just a copy/paste ... but as i have said soemwhere else:
> I think that i have found the solurion ... i have to wait some days now,
> because the recipient will be at work only at wednesday. I will tell you
> the result.

The problem is that, no matter how you obtain the image, it traverses
the Internet as an attached file separate from the message.  Only when
you compose the message and when the recipient's E-mail application
displays the message does the image file get combined with the message.
 Thus, you need an image file when composing the message.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

I am again filtering and ignoring all newsgroup messages posted
through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent because of the
amount of spam from that source.