d...@kd4e.com wrote:
 > Daniel wrote:
d...@kd4e.com wrote:
Is there any way to force a specific sub-book of addresses
to always be sent "BCC:"?

I don't know an answer to your question, but one possible way
around this is to make a list, containing all your required email
addresses, then when you need to send, bcc, to all these people, select
the list name and then click on BCC.

This should, I hope, when you press the send button, send out individual
emails to each of those in the list.

Give it a try, and report back, Doc.

That is what I am doing - what I need is for the BCC to be "forced"
for the special list (I called it a Sub-Book) so that it *never*
gets sent any other way.

I cannot believe that this is an unusual need - I'm guessing most
of us have lists of people we want to group-mail without disclosing
all of those E-mail addressess to everyone else.

Just to be perfectly clear, doc, when you entered the name of your "Sub-Book" in the address field of the e-mail, you entered it as a "Bcc:Sub-Book", right.

Daniel