Just to be perfectly clear, doc, when you entered the name of your
"Sub-Book" in the address field of the e-mail, you entered it as a
"Bcc:Sub-Book", right.

Daniel

Whenever I add "Sub-Book", or the actual name of the subset
from my larger Address Book, I then click on "BCC:".

Is that what you mean?

If you mean that I have to manually type "Bcc:Sub-Book" every
time I send to "Sub-Book" that would add a step.

When I use "Sub-Book" I only have to type "Su" and the rest
is filled from the Address Book index of listings, saving me
time.  (I am a poor typist, so everything typed for me is both
quicker and more accurate.)

If you mean that I could rename "Sub-Book" to "Bcc:Sub-Book"
and when I click on that as one choice of recipients that it
would send the contents Private, that would be a neat solution!

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
http://KD4E.com