I just accidently pressed ctrl-T and got a tab in it. Am I the last user to know this? Did SM1 and Mozilla have this too? :(
--
..."Like me with the anthill in my backyard. I spent days watching the ants, trying to figure out which ones were good, and which ones were bad, but they all just looked like ants, so I started smiting all of them." "Well that's not --" "I was smiting them with the garden hose, and with lighter fluid, and with the lawnmower, and to be perfectly honest, I think I went a little crazy with the shovel. Those ants could have been praying to me all day, I wouldn't have heard them." "There was nothing they could do about it." "But, I don't think --" "Really, it's the same with us. There's nothing we can do about anything either, so why worry about it? Hey, this is making me feel better." "Well, that's good, but --" "I guess all we can do is live our lives with as much kindness and decency as possible, and try not to dwell on God standing over us with a giant shovel."...--Dewey and Teacher in Day Care episode from Malcolm in the Middle
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)