On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:41:21 +0100, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Ant schrieb:
>> In SM2's current address books, I could enter two e-mail addresses for
>> "Email" and "Additional Email" for each contact. Is there a way to add
>> more "Email" for more addresses?
>
> Unfortunately, no. The address book would need a really huge rewrite to
> be in compliance with modern requirements, but things in mail/news land
> tend to go very slowly.

Well it's not compeletely their fault. Every now and then jcranmer looks
into modernizing the address book code, and when he does you can see him
repeatedly banging his head on the keyboard in #maildev and cursing
away. That code is really ancient and gnarly and really needs to be
rewritten from scratch.

Phil