On 12/1/2010 10:50 PM PT, Eric typed:

Although I've been a sometime sharp critic ... let me say, Robert, I am
incredibly appreciative of the SeaMonkey devs' efforts.

If we didn't love you we wouldn't yell at you! :-D Well, that's what I
wish my wife would tell me.

But, I do understand: Scant resources and many issues and plans.

We appreciate you all. Hang in there. You have an audience, an avid
audience, and we're all applauding every new effort.

Thank you.

Seconded and I would imagine (HOPE) that this would be unanimous
throughout the Seamonkey users. Thank you Robert and All the Dev's and
beta testers of the Seamonkey Project.

Ditto. :)

HIP HIP

Hurray!
--
"Ants are so much like human beings as to be an embarrassment. They farm fungi, raise aphids as livestock, launch armies into wars, use chemical sprays to alarm and confuse enemies, capture slaves. The families of weaver ants engage in child labor, holding their larvae like shuttles to spin out the thread that sews the leaves together for their fungus gardens. They exchange information ceaselessly. They do everything but watch television." --Lewis Thomas
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)