Ray_Net wrote:
Paul wrote:
d...@kd4e.com wrote:
> Paul wrote:
WLS wrote:
d...@kd4e.com wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/12/05/visited-porn-web-browser-flaw-secretly-bares/

Interesting reading. I didn't know there were flash cookies.

http://michael-coates.blogspot.com/2010/12/advertisers-vs-privacy-how-you-are.html

WLS

You can make a little batch file or vbs file to clear those.
Don't need the have Adobe / Macromedia do it for you like it
says in the article.
rd Macromedia \*.* /s /q

Paul,

I am 20 years distant from my days of writing
macros (mostly dbaseIII) and scripts.

Can you explain in a little more detail where
one would place this for proper execution in Seamonkey,
please?

BTW: If it matters I am using SM 2.0.10 at the
moment and always in Linux (Puppy Linux to be a little
more specific).

Thanks!

I am sorry, I cannot help with Linux. :(
However, if you search your hdd for macromedia,
swf, adobe, flash, etc, you should be able to find
where Macromedia stores all the flash cookies.
If you ever looked at any flash vids, all your
visits sites are stored there.
In windows xp its:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys"\*.*

With my XP i have also a lot of directories and files here:
C:\Documents and Settings\RAY\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash
Player\#SharedObjects\SLACWPMQ\

Windows 7 Professional ...

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/