`

--
- Jane Galt

"Remember that there is no such dichotomy as 'human rights' versus 'property
rights.' No human rights can exist without property rights. Since material
goods are produced by the mind and effort of individual men, and are needed
to sustain their lives, if the producer does not own the result of his
effort, he does not own his life. To deny property rights means to turn men
into property owned by the state. Whoever claims the 'right' to
'redistribute' the wealth produced by others is claiming the 'right' to treat
human beings as chattel." -- Ayn Rand