64 bit Windows 7 with SM 2.0.11 connected via DSL to ATT.
It seems to have started after the 2.0.11 update.
I have a POP mail account with Yahoo (where ever ATT sold us to)
and an IMAP account at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
I have now had this happen on both accounts.

Sending a message will put up a
 "Sending Messages - With subject of the message" alert box.
Inside the box is a line labeled "Status: delivering message" or

- The alert gets to "Status: Copy complete" with
the "Progress: bar filling completely and indicating 100%"

But the alert window doesn't terminate, i.e. close.

Checking the "Sent" folder shows the message is there,
seemingly complete.
Sending a test message to myself, seemingly has sent the message,
because It appears in server INbox, and I can download it as a
new message.
But the "Sending Messages ..." alert hangs around until I X close
or "Cancel" it!

Anyone else experiencing this behaviour?
What is likely causing the problem? and of more interest, HOW do I
repair the problem cause?
How do I determine that the message has in fact been sent completely
and successfully?
--
Rostyk