Ooh, I would love to see for SeaMonkey v2.x web browser too but don't see one. Hence, my CC'ed to mozilla.support.seamonkey newsgroup to ask (yes, e-mailed the author/developer too). :(

On 12/24/2010 5:08 PM PT, Joan F (MI) typed:

Here's what you need to recover the lost text regardless of the cause, it
really works, I have used it:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6984/

--
"When the ant grows wings it is about to die." --Arabic
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)