FYI from the developer about SeaMonkey v2's extension:

Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:29:00 +1300
From: Karl
To: Ant
Subject: Re: Mozilla's SeaMonkey v2.0,.x support?
        Gecko/20101207 Thunderbird/3.1.7

Hi Ant,

Sorry, no, not at this point. Also all my efforts at the moment are
working on the new version of Lazarus that works for chrome, safari
and firefox. It shouldn't be too hard to expand that to work with the
mozilla suite though, because it no longer uses binary components for
the encryption process.

I'll look into it.
Karl

On 12/25/2010 3:27 AM PT, Ant typed:

Ooh, I would love to see for SeaMonkey v2.x web browser too but don't
see one. Hence, my CC'ed to mozilla.support.seamonkey newsgroup to ask
(yes, e-mailed the author/developer too). :(

On 12/24/2010 5:08 PM PT, Joan F (MI) typed:

Here's what you need to recover the lost text regardless of the cause, it
really works, I have used it:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6984/

--
"For every 1 person on earth there are 1 million ants." --Factoid for the video of Adam Ant's "Goody Two Shoes" Pop Up Video
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)